blob: a899dbb3332dd0cc921e5444a36c5f25e23efe13 (plain
Hi all, I'm an Arch Linux user and I've been learning Haskell and working on an Arch Liux Port in the last several months. Here's my [GitHub fork](https://github.com/wzhd/propellor/tree/archlinux), and the branch is called archlinux.
Currently, I've added types, modified Bootstrap.hs, and added a Property for the package manager Pacman. I've been using it for a while and it seems to be working.
I've made some addtional minor changes to make propellor compile without errors:
- User.nuked now has type Property Linux
- OS.cleanInstallOnce now has type Property DebianLike, because one of its dependencies, User.shadowConfig only supports DebianLike
- tightenTargets is added to Reboot.toDistroKernel to get the expeted type
- pattern for Arch Linux is added to Debootstrap.extractSuite to silence warning "non-exhaustive pattern match"
- several properties in Parted and Partition are converted to Property Linux
- Rsync.installed and Docker.installed now supports Pacman as well
Hope you enjoy it!