blob: 07900e0b7a4cd3b1070f87d9bf5b00353e70a02a (plain
propellor 5.3.0 released with [[!toggle text="these changes"]]
* Avoid bogus warning about new upstream version when /usr/bin/propellor
is run on a Debian system, but ~/.propellor was not cloned from the
Debian git bundle.
* Parted: Allow partitions to have no filesystem, for eg, GPT BIOS boot
partitions. (API change)
* Added rawPartition to PartSpec, for specifying partitions with no
* Added BiosGrubFlag to PartFlag.
* Add HasCallStack constraint to pickOS and unsupportedOS, so the
call stack includes the caller.
* Run su with --login, to avoid inheriting some problematic environment
variables, such as TMP, from the caller.
* Grub: Added properties to configure /etc/default/grub.
* Laptop: New module, starting with powertopAutoTuneOnBoot."""]]