propellor 2.5.0 released with [[!toggle text="these changes"]]
* cmdProperty' renamed to cmdPropertyEnv to make way for a new,
more generic cmdProperty' (API change)
* Add docker image related properties.
Thanks, Antoine Eiche.
* Export CommandParam, boolSystem, safeSystem, shellEscape, and
* createProcess from Propellor.Property.Cmd, so they are available
for use in constricting your own Properties when using propellor
as a library.
* Improve enter-machine scripts for systemd-nspawn containers to unset most
* Fix Postfix.satellite bug; the default relayhost was set to the
domain, not to smtp.domain as documented.
* Mount /proc inside a chroot before provisioning it, to work around #787227
* --spin now works when given a short hostname that only resolves to an
* Added publish property for systemd-spawn containers, for port publishing.
(Needs systemd version 220.)
* Added bind and bindRo properties for systemd-spawn containers.
* Firewall: Port was changed to a newtype, and the Port and PortRange
constructors of Rules were changed to DPort and DportRange, respectively.
* Docker: volume and publish accept Bound FilePath and Bound Port,
respectively. They also continue to accept Strings, for backwards
* Docker: Added environment property.
Thanks Antoine Eiche."""]]