blob: 6706c388b4b01a019ada8588f29e3609643160c7 (plain
I would like to create a systemd container using the --network-bridge option
to systemd-nspawn and fixed addresses.
Previously I used lxc containers but I'm afraid adding lxc support is quite a
My previous setup includes:
- static ip addresses per container (set using LXC, but
/etc/network/interface will do),
- different hostname for each of the containers,
- configuration of a bind zone for my local container network,
- configuration of the firewall using ferm,
- proxy from host to containers using nginx.
If I understand correctly, alias or ipv4 are propagated to the host and are
not part of the container definition, is that right?
I am also not sure about the setting of the hostname.
Do you have some hints about how this could be done?