blob: 73ace3dd8e30aef90c1d6c3f703e5fcccbcc82c2 (plain
propellor (0.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Added support for provisioning Docker containers.
* Bootstrap deployment now pushes the git repo to the remote host
over ssh, securely.
* propellor --add-key configures a gpg key, and makes propellor refuse
to pull commits from git repositories not signed with that key.
This allows propellor to be securely used with public, non-encrypted
git repositories without the possibility of MITM.
* Added support for type-safe reversions. Only some properties can be
reverted; the type checker will tell you if you try something that won't
* New syntactic sugar for building a list of properties, including
-- Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 02 Apr 2014 13:57:42 -0400