blob: 85875a9d9c20e49f06343cd72504995c1fbb37d7 (plain
* Need a way to run an action when a property changes, but only
run it once for the whole. For example, may want to restart apache,
but only once despite many config changes being made to satisfy
properties. onChange is a poor substitute.
* Display of docker container properties is a bit wonky. It always
says they are unchanged even when they changed and triggered a
* Should properties be a tree rather than a list?
* Need a way for a dns server host to look at the properties of
the other hosts and generate a zone file. For example, mapping
openid.kitenet.net to a CNAME to clam.kitenet.net, which is where
the docker container for that service is located. Moving containers
to a different host, or duplicating a container on multiple hosts
would then update DNS too
* There is no way for a property of a docker container to require
some property be met outside the container. For example, some servers
need ntp installed for a good date source.
* Docking a container in a host should add to the host any cnames that
are assigned to the container.
* Either `Ssh.hostKey` should set the sshPubKey attr
(which seems hard, as attrs need to be able to be calculated without
running any IO code, and here IO is needed along with decrypting the
PrivData..), or the public key should not be stored in
the PrivData, and instead configured using the attr.
Getting the ssh host key into the attr will allow automatically
exporting it via DNS (SSHFP record)