blob: a203169c5b9e0866e8d821a3c80d78d6c83a2380 (plain
* Need a way to run an action when a property changes, but only
run it once for the whole. For example, may want to restart apache,
but only once despite many config changes being made to satisfy
properties. onChange is a poor substitute.
* Currently only Debian and derivatives are supported by most Properties.
This could be improved by making the Distribution of the system part
of its HostAttr.
* Display of docker container properties is a bit wonky. It always
says they are unchanged even when they changed and triggered a
* Should properties be a tree rather than a list?
* Need a way for a dns server host to look at the properties of
the other hosts and generate a zone file. For example, mapping
openid.kitenet.net to a CNAME to clam.kitenet.net, which is where
the docker container for that service is located. Moving containers
to a different host, or duplicating a container on multiple hosts
would then update DNS too
* There is no way for a property of a docker container to require
some property be met outside the container. For example, some servers
need ntp installed for a good date source.