blob: a1f1c689ccae37d80007812634a146112ebeca3a (plain
* Need a way to run an action when a property changes, but only
run it once for the whole. For example, may want to restart apache,
but only once despite many config changes being made to satisfy
properties. onChange is a poor substitute.
* --spin needs 4 ssh connections when bootstrapping a new host
that does not have the git repo yet. Should be possible to get that
down to 1.
* Currently only Debian and derivatives are supported by most Properties.
One way to improve that would be to parameterize Properties with a
* Display of docker container properties is a bit wonky. It always
says they are unchanged even when they changed and triggered a
* Should properties be a tree rather than a list?
* Need a way for a dns server host to look at the properties of
the other hosts and generate a zone file. For example, mapping
openid.kitenet.net to a CNAME to clam.kitenet.net, which is where
the docker container for that service is located. Moving containers
to a different host, or duplicating a container on multiple hosts
would then update DNS too