Inspirated by I started to teach propellor about other ARM boards. (After having a clean build for a supported ARM board) Using two directories, a `~/.propellor` with my hosts and `src/propellor` with propellor source code. In the code directory I modified `src/Propellor/Property/Machine.hs`, compiled with `debuild -uc -us` and installed with `dpkg -i ../propellor*.deb`. Then using my hosts directory to get a WTF moment $ propellor --spin paddy.gpm.stappers.nl Auto-merging src/Propellor/Property/Machine.hs Auto-merging propellor.cabal Auto-merging debian/changelog Auto-merging config.hs CONFLICT (add/add): Merge conflict in config.hs Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result. propellor: Failed to run git ["merge","279b9267952b598914037983f74606d4f9c4ff6e","-s", "recursive","-Xtheirs","--quiet","-m","merging upstream version" ,"--allow-unrelated-histories"] CallStack (from HasCallStack): error, called at src/Propellor/DotDir.hs:425:17 in main:Propellor.DotDir What did connect both directories and why? More important: What directory setup and workflow to use to teach propellor about other ARM boards?