[[!comment format=mdwn username="picca" avatar="http://cdn.libravatar.org/avatar/7e61c80d28018b10d31f6db7dddb864c" subject="comment 14" date="2018-03-04T10:41:01Z" content=""" Hello, sorry to bother you with this BUT :)) Now I have the right message which explain how to upgrade my .propellor (sorry for the french) picca@mordor:~$ propellor Fusion automatique de src/Propellor/Property/Systemd.hs Fusion automatique de src/Propellor/Property/SiteSpecific/JoeySites.hs Fusion automatique de src/Propellor/Property/Git.hs Fusion automatique de src/Propellor/Git/VerifiedBranch.hs Fusion automatique de src/Propellor/Git.hs Fusion automatique de src/Propellor/EnsureProperty.hs Fusion automatique de src/Propellor/DotDir.hs Fusion automatique de propellor.cabal Fusion automatique de joeyconfig.hs Fusion automatique de doc/README.mdwn Fusion automatique de debian/changelog ** warning: ** Your ~/.propellor/ is out of date.. A newer upstream version is available in /usr/src/propellor/propellor.git To merge it, run: git merge upstream/master but when I try to do the merge, I get this error message picca@mordor:~/.propellor$ LANG=C git merge upstream/master fatal: refusing to merge unrelated histories How can I help to solve this issue ? """]]