I recently updated to the latest Propellor and now I'm getting an error building on a remote host: [86 of 94] Compiling Propellor.Bootstrap ( src/Propellor/Bootstrap.hs, dist/build/propellor-config/propellor-config-tmp/Propellor/Bootstrap.o ) src/Propellor/Bootstrap.hs:237:22: No instance for (Typeable Bootstrapper) arising from a use of `fromInfo' Possible fix: add an instance declaration for (Typeable Bootstrapper) In the expression: fromInfo (maybe mempty hostInfo mh) In a stmt of a 'do' block: case fromInfo (maybe mempty hostInfo mh) of { NoInfoVal -> do { bs <- getGitConfigValue "propellor.buildsystem"; case bs of { Just "stack" -> ... _ -> ... } } InfoVal bs -> case getBuilder bs of { Cabal -> cabalBuild msys Stack -> stackBuild msys } } In the second argument of `($)', namely `do { case fromInfo (maybe mempty hostInfo mh) of { NoInfoVal -> do { ... } InfoVal bs -> case getBuilder bs of { Cabal -> ... Stack -> ... } } }' propellor: cabal build failed I guess I'm missing something, but not sure what?