From 5c36da0cc2c383dbf0b723eb8ce55968db661e2b Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001 From: Nicolas.Schodet Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 19:57:19 +0000 Subject: Fix formating --- doc/forum/Using_ip_address_in_a_container.mdwn | 13 +++++++------ 1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-) (limited to 'doc/forum/Using_ip_address_in_a_container.mdwn') diff --git a/doc/forum/Using_ip_address_in_a_container.mdwn b/doc/forum/Using_ip_address_in_a_container.mdwn index 57b8a2e1..6706c388 100644 --- a/doc/forum/Using_ip_address_in_a_container.mdwn +++ b/doc/forum/Using_ip_address_in_a_container.mdwn @@ -7,12 +7,13 @@ Previously I used lxc containers but I'm afraid adding lxc support is quite a large task. My previous setup includes: - - static ip addresses per container (set using LXC, but - /etc/network/interface will do), - - different hostname for each of the containers, - - configuration of a bind zone for my local container network, - - configuration of the firewall using ferm, - - proxy from host to containers using nginx. + +- static ip addresses per container (set using LXC, but + /etc/network/interface will do), +- different hostname for each of the containers, +- configuration of a bind zone for my local container network, +- configuration of the firewall using ferm, +- proxy from host to containers using nginx. If I understand correctly, alias or ipv4 are propagated to the host and are not part of the container definition, is that right? -- cgit v1.2.3