|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
* Properties that run an arbitrary command, such as cmdProperty
and scriptProperty are converted to use UncheckedProperty, since
they cannot tell on their own if the command truely made a change or not.
- When GHC complains about an UncheckedProperty, add:
- Since these properties used to always return MadeChange, that
change is always safe to make.
- Or, if you know that the command should modifiy a file, use:
* A few properties have had their Result improved, for example
Apt.buldDep and Apt.autoRemove now check if a change was made or not.
Propellor.Property.Cmd, so they are available for use in constricting your own Properties when using propellor as a library.
Several imports of Utility.SafeCommand now redundant.
the type UserName = String were changed to use them.
Note that UserName is kept and PrivData still uses it in its sum type.
This is to avoid breaking PrivData serialization.
* Property has been converted to a GADT, and will be Property NoInfo
or Property HasInfo.
This was done to make sure that ensureProperty is only used on
properties that do not have Info.
- Change all "Property" to "Property NoInfo" or "Property WithInfo"
(The compiler can tell you if you got it wrong!)
- To construct a RevertableProperty, it is useful to use the new
- Constructing a list of properties can be problimatic, since
Property NoInto and Property WithInfo are different types and cannot
appear in the same list. To deal with this, "props" has been added,
and can built up a list of properties of different types,
using the same (&) and (!) operators that are used to build
up a host's properties.
This is to work around OSX's brain-damange regarding filename case
Avoided moving config.hs, because it's a config file. Put in a symlink to
make build work.