Diffstat (limited to 'doc')
2 files changed, 9 insertions, 28 deletions
diff --git a/doc/news/version_2.5.0.mdwn b/doc/news/version_2.5.0.mdwn
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,28 +0,0 @@
-propellor 2.5.0 released with [[!toggle text="these changes"]]
- * cmdProperty' renamed to cmdPropertyEnv to make way for a new,
- more generic cmdProperty' (API change)
- * Add docker image related properties.
- Thanks, Antoine Eiche.
- * Export CommandParam, boolSystem, safeSystem, shellEscape, and
- * createProcess from Propellor.Property.Cmd, so they are available
- for use in constricting your own Properties when using propellor
- as a library.
- * Improve enter-machine scripts for systemd-nspawn containers to unset most
- environment variables.
- * Fix Postfix.satellite bug; the default relayhost was set to the
- domain, not to smtp.domain as documented.
- * Mount /proc inside a chroot before provisioning it, to work around #787227
- * --spin now works when given a short hostname that only resolves to an
- ipv6 address.
- * Added publish property for systemd-spawn containers, for port publishing.
- (Needs systemd version 220.)
- * Added bind and bindRo properties for systemd-spawn containers.
- * Firewall: Port was changed to a newtype, and the Port and PortRange
- constructors of Rules were changed to DPort and DportRange, respectively.
- (API change)
- * Docker: volume and publish accept Bound FilePath and Bound Port,
- respectively. They also continue to accept Strings, for backwards
- * Docker: Added environment property.
- Thanks Antoine Eiche."""]] \ No newline at end of file
diff --git a/doc/news/version_2.7.3.mdwn b/doc/news/version_2.7.3.mdwn
new file mode 100644
@@ -0,0 +1,9 @@
+propellor 2.7.3 released with [[!toggle text="these changes"]]
+ * Fix bug that caused provisioning new chroots to fail.
+ * Update for Debian systemd-container package split.
+ * Added Propellor.Property.Parted, for disk partitioning.
+ * Added Propellor.Property.Partition, for partition formatting etc.
+ * Added Propellor.Property.DiskImage, for bootable disk image creation.
+ (Experimental and not yet complete.)
+ * Dropped support for ghc 7.4."""]] \ No newline at end of file