|author||Joey Hess||2019-07-02 14:39:51 -0400|
|committer||Joey Hess||2019-07-02 14:52:22 -0400|
This is just a bit prettier code than manually needing to use constraint ~ True
Diffstat (limited to 'debian/changelog')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/debian/changelog b/debian/changelog
index 9cf041ec..4ef6c19f 100644
@@ -17,11 +17,9 @@ propellor (5.9.0) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium
yet, added a WithTypeErrors build flag. When the library is not
available, cabal will automatically disable that build flag,
and it will build without the type-errors library.
- * ensureProperty: The constraints have been simplified
- to EnsurePropertyAllowed. (API change)
- * tightenTargers: The contraints have been simplified
- to TightenTargetsAllowed. (API change)
- * CheckCombinable type changed. (API change)
+ * EnsurePropertyAllowed, TightenTargetsAllowed, and CheckCombinable
+ types have changed to Constraint.
+ (API change)
* Try harder to avoid displaying an excessive amount of type error
messages when many properties have been combined in a props list.
* Libvirt.installed: install libvirt-daemon-system