|author||Nicolas.Schodet||2017-10-05 19:57:19 +0000|
|committer||admin||2017-10-05 19:57:19 +0000|
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/doc/forum/Using_ip_address_in_a_container.mdwn b/doc/forum/Using_ip_address_in_a_container.mdwn
index 57b8a2e1..6706c388 100644
@@ -7,12 +7,13 @@ Previously I used lxc containers but I'm afraid adding lxc support is quite a
My previous setup includes:
- - static ip addresses per container (set using LXC, but
- /etc/network/interface will do),
- - different hostname for each of the containers,
- - configuration of a bind zone for my local container network,
- - configuration of the firewall using ferm,
- - proxy from host to containers using nginx.
+- static ip addresses per container (set using LXC, but
+ /etc/network/interface will do),
+- different hostname for each of the containers,
+- configuration of a bind zone for my local container network,
+- configuration of the firewall using ferm,
+- proxy from host to containers using nginx.
If I understand correctly, alias or ipv4 are propagated to the host and are
not part of the container definition, is that right?