blob: e24056e21091d78159e898d323df1960ff62bf6a (plain
/* getsamples.h */
* Copyright (C) 2008 Nélio Laranjeiro
* Web: http://apbteam.org/
* Email: team AT apbteam DOT org
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
* }}} */
* Start the get samples FSM.
* @param approach_angle the angle of approach to face the distributor
* @param sample_bitfield a bit-field to indicate where to put the collected
* samples. For example, if the bit 0 is set to 1, the sample took will be put
* into the box id 0 (out_right_box). Otherwise, if this bit is set to 0, the
* out_right box will not be use to store the sample. This parameter is also
* used to know the number of samples to collect from the distributor.
getsamples_start (int16_t approach_angle, uint8_t sample_bitfield);
#endif /* getsamples_h */