Diffstat (limited to 'digital/io/src/getsamples.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 67 deletions
diff --git a/digital/io/src/getsamples.h b/digital/io/src/getsamples.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,67 +0,0 @@
-/* getsamples.h */
- * Copyright (C) 2008 Nélio Laranjeiro
- * APBTeam:
- * Web: http://apbteam.org/
- * Email: team AT apbteam DOT org
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
- * }}} */
- * Get samples FSM associated data.
- * The angle to approach to face the distributor.
- int16_t approach_angle;
- * Bit-field to indicate where to put the collected samples.
- * For example, if the bit 0 is set to 1, the sample took will be put into
- * the box id 0 (out_right_box). Otherwise, if this bit is set to 0, the
- * out_right box will not be use to store the sample. This parameter is
- * also used to know the number of samples to collect from the
- * distributor.
- uint8_t sample_bitfield;
- /** Position of the arm where we want to be awken. */
- uint16_t arm_noted_position;
- uint8_t direction;
- * Start the get samples FSM.
- * @param approach_angle the angle of approach to face the distributor
- * @param sample_bitfield a bit-field to indicate where to put the collected
- * samples. For example, if the bit 0 is set to 1, the sample took will be put
- * into the box id 0 (out_right_box). Otherwise, if this bit is set to 0, the
- * out_right box will not be use to store the sample. This parameter is also
- * used to know the number of samples to collect from the distributor.
-getsamples_start (int16_t approach_angle, uint8_t sample_bitfield, uint8_t
-#endif /* getsamples_h */