Diffstat (limited to 'digital/ai/src/twi_master/twi_master.h')
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/digital/ai/src/twi_master/twi_master.h b/digital/ai/src/twi_master/twi_master.h
index f2f8dff7..7bf17ebe 100644
@@ -32,13 +32,13 @@
* - a message sent to the slave with a command to execute,
* - a status read from the slave containing the current slave state.
- * The first byte of all messages is a CRC of the following bytes, called the
- * message payload.
+ * The first byte of all messages is a CRC of the following bytes.
- * The first byte of payload sent to slave is the command sequence number. It
- * is used by the master to know if its command has been handled. The last
- * handled command sequence number is available in the slave status (third
- * byte).
+ * The next byte is the command sequence number. It is used by the master to
+ * know if its command has been handled. The last handled command sequence
+ * number is available in the slave status.
+ * All other bytes are the message payload.
* As long as the slave last command sequence number is not equal to the last
* sent sequence number, the master can not send any other command. If the